Black Friday of January sales for an Xbox one and possibly a phone

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
My lad has two Xbox 360 games that came with upgrades to Xbox One games, he has until January 15th to take these up.

So it's "Black Friday" tomorrow, not something we normally do in the UK, but tonight and tomorrow he can get an Xbox One for ?299 with a free game, compared to the lowest price of ?329 without a game, so if the game is worth ?40 that's a saving of ?70.

Worth going for or his he better off waiting till after Xmas and taking a gamble on getting a better deal (He his buying this himself, it's not an Xmas pressie) ?

Also I noticed that Vodafone are opening a new shop tomorrow and offering "Black Friday" deals, I will pop in and see what price I can get a 735/830 for the wife as a replacement for her 520, I would prefer she had a 830 but the normal asking price is a bit steep and to be honest almost makes the 930 look cheap.

petergoogle

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure how many people here are from the UK as they would be able to confirm if this is a good deal.

However, where is this deal for 299?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft's store, it's a good deal, just a question of if he could get a better one, but he has already :smile:

Of the free games he could get (There are five on offer) he already has three of them on Xbox 360, two of which are the ones he gets auto upgrades, and the other one he wants on PC and the other two don't interest him, but I want the third game which is Grand Theft Auto 5.

So I have agreed to buy this from him for ?40, so now he can get the Xbox One for "?259". He his happy with that and I save a ?15 on GTA5 so we both win :smile:

He is ordering it now......

Now for the new Vodafone shop at 8am tomorrow morning

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I got a phone as well, went to the new Vodafone shop but they just wanted to sell me a contract so I went to another one where I could park and spend some time, picked up an 830 for ?60 less than I expected, add in the free charging plate and Bluetooth speaker and ten pounds of credit on a sim, a potential saving of ?140.

That's my Xmas shopping done :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster