Does the Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse have 4 direction scrolling?

QuentinJ

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse

Hi,
The Microsoft store lists The Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse (in silver) now which looks similar to the Arc Touch Mouse Surface edition (in black).

The German Microsoft Store however says this silver one has 4 way scrolling and even says in brackets Up/Down, Left/Right (http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msde/de_DE/pdp/Arc-Touch-Bluetooth-Mouse/productID.305944600 for those that want to check).

Now I'm wondering if this is true, perhaps only on the 7MP-00003 model? or a mistake entirely from their parts? The other Microsoftstore.com regions do not mention any specifications nor does the Microsoft Hardware site as far as I could find.

Would anyone with that model know if it is 2 or 4 directions scrolling?

Also second question, can the page up/down function and the scroll bar be reassigned? (eg with the mouse and keyboard centre (which I use with my explorer touch mouse)

Thanks a lot for the help

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse

Hi,
The Microsoft store lists The Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse ............Thanks a lot for the help
I got one from MS this week in a contest as prize, in US. This is black one, am not sure which model it is, but it has 4 directional scroll working.
Also when I connect it to my SP2, I see settings to override assigned functions in Mouse & KB center. Just in case if that helps.

QuentinJ

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse

I got one from MS this week in a contest as prize, in US. This is black one, am not sure which model it is, but it has 4 directional scroll working.
Also when I connect it to my SP2, I see settings to override assigned functions in Mouse & KB center. Just in case if that helps.
thanks for the answer - would that be a Bluetooth one (no wireless USB dongle) that came in a black box (surface edition?)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills