WP snapshot

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
As mentioned elsewhere I bought my wife an 830 yesterday, I was in a small Vodafone shop in the Brunswick Center in Bloomsbury in the middle of London. They had lots of phones on display, Samsung, Sony, HTC, iPhones and in equal prominence 4 WP's the 930, 830, 635 and a 530 I think, they were towards the back of the shop, but not being hidden like some shops do with Windows phones.

There were three customers, the one before me bought a 635 on contract, I bought the 830 and the man who was looking whilst I was being served was only looking at the 930 and 830, he looked like a buyer and not a browser.

It will be very interesting to see the market share results in the UK after Xmas. I know it isn't a scientific survey, but of the three customers who were in that shop all three were only after the Windows phones.

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Good to know that Vodofone has a good layout without favouring particular handsets. I've found the other phone shops are similar, with only the Three store having Windows Phones in the middle rather than at the back. (We have O2, EE and Three stores, but no Voda.)

Walk into Carphone Warehouse and it's a different story. It seems that you walk into the Samsung Store. The walls are covered with Samsumg devices, with just ONE WP on show (a L635.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos