Microsoft's stock is crashing

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
It's the end as we know it for MS. Pretty soon, our PC, tablet, and phone screens will go black. Everyone jump ship! What platform will you land on?

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So the stock went from $46 a share to $41 a share which probably some short sellers already lost there shirts for betting against and people are starting to panic, oh please. When you see it drop more than %50 percent let me know and not due to a stock split either.

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
The market is not happy with the results and guidance.

Windows and Office are showing weakness in both Consumer and Commercial segments.

Both SP500 and TX60 have been down for a few days now. Most stocks are taking a hit. It's not an MSFT thing.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android on my BlackBerry Passport

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Both SP500 and TX60 have been down for a few days now. Most stocks are taking a hit. It's not an MSFT thing.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android on my BlackBerry Passport

so you wouldn't mind a 10% bump to your nest egg, in 24 hours ?

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm far from an expert, but I think this will be temporary. I got in on MSFT this week ($40.40). I'm hoping to see things turn around and improve over the next couple of years for Microsoft stock.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Don't worry, just buy, this is your opportunity to get them on discount. You'll one day thank me.

I'll bet right now a lot of people wish they would have taken that advice. Right back up now to where it was before. Could have made 10% in just a few short months.

I wish that I would have... I'd be thanking you already. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos