If you were Joe Belifiore what changes would you have made to Windows 10 for phone?

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
If I were Joe Belifiore first I would have given an option to users to switch UI between metro and static icons. I know lot of you won't like it, personally I don't like it too. But I have seen many people on other blogging sites say they didn't like Windows 8 and up because they think metro UI is all cluttered, mess and is difficult to learn and there's huge difference between, how they are used to interact with the icons and tiles. I hope you all get it. And yah this is my opinion and I love Windows.

hidayat225

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Ignore other OS and focus on building the best SOFTWARE for WINDOWS PHONE.

Oh well, I know they gotta look where the money is.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I would let my actions speak louder than words. Just saying that is no app gap doesn't make the wp ecosystem better. There are many apps that are not available on WP store. And existing app does not have the quality and features as they do on android and ios. Nothing against wp as a OS. But the app gap is killing me !!!!

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
The basic Windows staples people expect like Solitaire, Minesweeper and Freecell are missing. Ever since they stopped shipping those installed Windows usage has fallen.

Seriously - there should be a Games folder with those in on every store demo unit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos