3 new apps release by MS for WP devices for file transfer

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Nothing in the store...even..checked the whole list of microsoft corporation apps in the store, most probably the person who posted this was dreaming...😂

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nothing in the store...even..checked the whole list of microsoft corporation apps in the store, most probably the person who posted this was dreaming...��

Those apps aren't published by Microsoft Corporation but Microsoft Mobile. I've checked these too, nothing new.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Those apps aren't published by Microsoft Corporation but Microsoft Mobile. I've checked these too, nothing new.
Yea...sry...checked it....nothing new...still excited....for win 10 build for phones...although in the 21st Jan conference Microsoft did announce that a feature would arrive through which files(music video etc) can be streamed to any device, so waiting eagerly for such a feature to arrive, although I highly doubt it would bev present in the first or second preview builds, lets check out how the newly file sharing APIs gonna perform !

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yea...sry...checked it....nothing new...still excited....for win 10 build for phones...although in the 21st Jan conference Microsoft did announce that a feature would arrive through which files(music video etc) can be streamed to any device, so waiting eagerly for such a feature to arrive, although I highly doubt it would bev present in the first or second preview builds, lets check out how the newly file sharing APIs gonna perform !

That's OneDrive Music Locker. :) Gotta be implemented in the OneDrive service first before it can be made available in the OS.

Megsh

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Guys its just released by MS and usually it does take some time to see them, I am a dev too and have published many apps and sometimes it took almost a day for them to come, u guys can check it on winbeta.org too and people like Mr Banerjee have a tendency to criticize people who tries to help Windows Central without extensive knowledge and thus downgrading reputation of Asian countries...... Here's a link to it,
http://www.winbeta.org/news/wireles...ur-windows-phone-your-pc-three-new-lumia-apps

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Guys its just released by MS and usually it does take some time to see them, I am a dev too and have published many apps and sometimes it took almost a day for them to come, u guys can check it on winbeta.org too and people like Mr Banerjee have a tendency to criticize people who tries to help Windows Central without extensive knowledge and thus downgrading reputation of Asian countries...... Here's a link to it,
Wirelessly transfer files from your Windows Phone to your PC with three new Lumia Apps

I just tried the link for Flyer Files. It's a paid app and in no way developed and published by Microsoft.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
http://www.winbeta.org/news/wireles...ur-windows-phone-your-pc-three-new-lumia-apps

I creys...the only app that is by Microsoft Mobile is Lumia Share, which has been around since forever (I had it on my phone for a bit), and the other two aren't even MS apps. No wonder why winbeta is always a bit of a wildcard when it comes to accurate stories :p. I don't get how Banerjee's (albeit slightly incorrect) comment on a forum can downgrade the reputation of a whole Asian country though...you'll have to explain that one to me

Megsh

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I creys...the only app that is by Microsoft Mobile is Lumia Share, which has been around since forever (I had it on my phone for a bit), and the other two aren't even MS apps. No wonder why winbeta is always a bit of a wildcard when it comes to accurate stories :p. I don't get how Banerjee's (albeit slightly incorrect) comment on a forum can downgrade the reputation of a whole Asian country though...you'll have to explain that one to me

Because no one from any other countries criticizes anyone whether they're wrong or right, they jst mind their own business and also if something's wrong or mistakes in thread, they at least try to help unlike most indians. And I am too an indian and can totally understand this because I've faced this in practical life as well, America and European countries aren't ahead than most Asian countries just beacuase of geographical location, but because they're polite and understanding as well. I hope u understand what I am trying to say........
Can't type anything more than this

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Because no one from any other countries criticizes anyone whether they're wrong or right, they jst mind their own business and also if something's wrong or mistakes in thread, they at least try to help unlike most indians. And I am too an indian and can totally understand this because I've faced this in practical life as well, America and European countries aren't ahead than most Asian countries just beacuase of geographical location, but because they're polite and understanding as well. I hope u understand what I am trying to say........
Can't type anything more than this

I think I do, thanks for the clarification and sorry if I caused any insult!

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Here again, reputation going down......lol, (see above jojoe42)
Chill buddy no one is insulting you...i got insulted so many times...for no fault...and I am from an Asian country too..so..relax...no hard feelings buddy....next time..please remember to post the link..of any app ur specifying in your post...and this is not any command of sumthing, just a request and suggestion...👍 and yea..sorry I apologize if I have offended you.

knuckles245

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I agree with Banerjee, post a link. Your post might as well just went "New apps, go find them". I mean no disrespect or insult, just calling it as I see it. Always post a link to an app you are talking about, an article, your source for leaks, etc... Post the link.

Megsh

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Actually I just wanted to help those who are really in need of file transferring apps, coz WP doesn't have any useful apps like this, and when I saw this blog I was flabbergasted and hence without much info on it I quickly posted it.
And as of now, u all can see I've posted the link too and i didn't knew that winbeta is so unreliable..... Please try to understand, I came to know this when some one commented on winbeta and its reliability issue..... I was just trying to help.
And actually I over reacted bcoz this is what happens in practical life daily with most Indians, including me.....srry if I've heart someone's feeling, I apologies once again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3