Wells Fargo capitalizes on Chase and BofA pulling their WP apps, invites users to go to Wells Fargo

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I love it, if this goes viral, we might net ourselves quite a few more banking apps.Not that I care about this coming along, I'm in the Philippines. I can, perhaps, lay out some PR landmines...

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Heehee...way to go WF.
We've been banking with them for over thirty five years.

Now if Pentagon Federal CU would add an app for Windows...

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
If American banks were as smart as BMO/Bank of Montreal here in Canada, they would do what BMO did. Build an HTML5 based app. The Android, BB10, and iOS apps look and operate the same. No WP app since WP has virtually no marketshare here in Canada. However, the mobile website ALSO looks and operates nearly identical as the Android, BB10, and iOS. That is the most cost efficient way and "futureproofing" your mobile app.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android on my BlackBerry Passport

negative1ne

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
This won't make any difference at all. Most people will just stick with their bank, due to the low number of windows phone users.

later

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I remember when it was announced a TD Bank app was announced. It was supposed to he released in Canada first and then the US. Still waiting for it here in the US :/ (If I'm not mistaken, it was released for Canada a while back)

Sent from Tapatalk on my Lumia Icon

DaveSC

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I just opened a couple of wells fargo accounts. I have been with bofa for well over 15 years but I just can't go back to driving to the bank to deposit checks. I get 4-8 expense reimbursement checks every month... Also my fees are going to be lower so win, win. Now I just have to switch all my autopay over but whatever... I am tired of this stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3