Tablet Runs Win 7 and Android

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Your tablet would need to use an Intel processor, which is not very likely. Windows 7 only runs on Intel/AMD processors and for the upcoming Windows 8, you can only go to the store and buy the Intel/AMD version. If you have an Intel tablet, then you would just need to partition the storage into two partitions (one for Android, one for Windows) and then install Windows in the blank partition.

occer

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Your tablet would need to use an Intel processor, which is not very likely. Windows 7 only runs on Intel/AMD processors and for the upcoming Windows 8, you can only go to the store and buy the Intel/AMD version. If you have an Intel tablet, then you would just need to partition the storage into two partitions (one for Android, one for Windows) and then install Windows in the blank partition.

Thanx for your detailed information and I'll give it a try. hope it work for me!!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about dual-booting Windows and Android.

I dual-boot Windows and Linux. I have Windows 7 Professional and openSUSE 12.1 currently, but I'll probably add Fedora 17 (and triple-boot).

On a desktop, you need to install Windows first, and then install a Linux distro. You really cannot install Linux first and then install Windows. I have never run Android, so I don't know if an Android installation has to follow a Windows installation, like how it is done with Linux.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The boot loader will look something like this if you are dual-booting a Linux distro and Windows.

5458779_f520.jpg

That is Ubuntu, but all Linux distros use Grub or Grub2.

reeshy

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about dual-booting Windows and Android.

I dual-boot Windows and Linux. I have Windows 7 Professional and openSUSE 12.1 currently, but I'll probably add Fedora 17 (and triple-boot).

On a desktop, you need to install Windows first, and then install a Linux distro. You really cannot install Linux first and then install Windows. I have never run Android, so I don't know if an Android installation has to follow a Windows installation, like how it is done with Linux.
and I wonder if this will do harm to my tablet. how about urs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster