Was anyone else able to place a successful preorder..

blackprince

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
before all the pre-orders pages were taken down? I was able to place my pre-order through the Microsoft Canada Store and have got a few confirmation emails already. Wondering if I am in good company here.

Robert RT

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Just placed an order here in germany and got the confirmation email a few minutes later.

When I saw the pre-order started six minutes ago it escalated quickly... ;)

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Just placed an order here in germany and got the confirmation email a few minutes later.

When I saw the pre-order started six minutes ago it escalated quickly... ;)

Hmm the Swedish MS Surface site takes me to US store and the Surface prices are in dollars. Granted i would be more than happy to pay my Surface in dollars. :D

I'm so tempted to order Surface RT right now, but got a wait for that Transformer Book or Surface Pro.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried on the Canadian site and was unsuccessful. I just was messaging a MS rep and he said he`d give me a call.

We`ll see...

Edit: Done. Suck it iPad.

Last edited:

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I was about to pre-order it but then I remembered that I have to wait for my credit card company to issue me a new card. Someone tried to charge $1300+ in airfare on my card over the weekend.

ejhines1

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered today, a bit confusing when they suggested I buy the Power cord, I think one comes with it in the package? At least I hope so.

mparker

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered today, a bit confusing when they suggested I buy the Power cord, I think one comes with it in the package? At least I hope so.

That confused me a bit too. One comes with the package, but Microsoft was talking at one point about a special fast-charging system (2 hr full recharge), and I wonder if the power cord they were suggesting might have been the fast-charge one. It's also possible the store was just being stupid and suggesting we buy a spare power cord...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa