Surface tab on two and a half men.

Todd Monroe

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
You did i saw the show and the funny part is the verge said it could not be used on your lap and that's how he was using it

I thought it was funny at least

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
A lot of reviewers said that about typing with it on your lap. I love how some reviewers spend 5 minutes with a product and start drawing conclusions on it.

A writer on ZDNet had a decent article yesterday on the Surface RT after actually using the thing for a week in her normal day to day routine. It was a good write up.

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Find it hilarious that you fanboys can not even recognise that it is not the Surface. Also he can type with that iPad case on his lap because unlike the surface it is designed to be able to.

u know, u really didn't need to call people fanboys just because they couldn't identify the product that flashed past in a TV show (and from the screen shots, it does look similar)

and for your you can't type on lap part, i have done it and it works well, if you don't like using that stand on your lap that's your problem, but you can always do what Brooke Crothers (from CNet) did
Surface Pro lands at Microsoft Store | Microsoft - CNET News

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss