Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

http://h30094.www3.hp.com/product/sk...partno/H4E45UT

It is for the Elitepad 900, but they both are supposed to use this same pen for Atmel digitizers so it should work fine. I ordered one, will let you know the performance when it ships in early March.
    Last edited by Ruined; 02-21-2013 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
    http://h30094.www3.hp.com/product/sk...partno/H4E45UT

It is for the Elitepad 900, but they both are supposed to use this same pen for Atmel digitizers so it should work fine. I ordered one, will let you know the performance when it ships in early March.
    Problem is HP couldn't tell me what model #'s had the digitizer, only the one I bought from Staples did not. That is the only reason I returned it.

It was my understanding that no model of the Envy X2 has a digitizer, at least they do not list this as a feature on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by braindoc View Post
    It was my understanding that no model of the Envy X2 has a digitizer, at least they do not list this as a feature on their website.
    Not true:
    HP ENVY x2 Features - Ultrathin 11 Inch Tablet | HP Official Site

See bottom. It is clearly the same pen as the Elitepad 900.

I still don't believe that is a digitizer pen. A true digitizer pen interacts with an active digitizer screen (e.g. Wacom) in the tablet itself. Nowhere on the spec list is there any indication that the Envy X2 has a active digitizer. The tip on the pen they show on their website appears larger than the true digitizer pens I've used in the past (and is on the pen included with the Thinkpad Tablet 2 I have). This pen looks more like the type of pen you can buy to 'write' on your iPAD with. It basically takes the place of your finger.

Ruined, Please be sure to let us know. I'm in a quandary regarding my X2, really need the "fine" pen input capabilities. Thanks, Paul

Not true:
    HP ENVY x2 Features - Ultrathin 11 Inch Tablet | HP Official Site

Just clicked on your link again and noticed they have taken the pen off the link. This is why I returned my X2, HP couldn't verify digitizer of any sort. I tried a couple of HP stylus' with it with no luck.