Microsoft Wedge Keyboard. Retail vs Business!?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the market for a keyboard for my Surface RT. The touch cover works great for back and forth to school and on the go but I would like a small keyboard to pack along for vacations or when I stay out of town.

Looking at the Wedge keyboards there's two options; retail and business.

Can anybody tell me the difference between to two? I'm having a hard time figuring out why there's a $10 difference.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the market for a keyboard for my Surface RT. The touch cover works great for back and forth to school and on the go but I would like a small keyboard to pack along for vacations or when I stay out of town.

Looking at the Wedge keyboards there's two options; retail and business.

Can anybody tell me the difference between to two? I'm having a hard time figuring out why there's a $10 difference.
I don't know the difference but I'd want a small wireless keyboard that was rechargeable.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, why not check into the Type cover? It's a physical keyboard with real keys, will travel the same as the touch cover (as a cover), and wouldn't require an extra battery or cable to charge.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, why not check into the Type cover? It's a physical keyboard with real keys, will travel the same as the touch cover (as a cover), and wouldn't require an extra battery or cable to charge.

My sisters got one! Its nice, the keys don't have quite the travel distance that I would prefer! Plus I like to spread out wherever I'm working and with the keyboard being attached to the surface, kinda hard to do that lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro