Surface RT and Pro availabilty expanding

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Broadening the availability of Surface RT and Surface Pro

In addition to its current availability, in the coming months Surface RT will be available in Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore and Taiwan.
Many people have left comments here on our blog asking about Surface Pro availability in other countries beyond the U.S. and Canada. We are happy to be able to tell you that Surface Pro will be heading to Australia, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, New Zealand and the United Kingdom in the coming months.

EXCELLENT!

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm just excited that they're seeing so much demand that they're feeling compelled to get it out sooner rather than later. Even just making a PR statement is a great sign.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Most of the OEMs haven't stepped up and some are even wavering in their support. If they're not willing to compete then I won't feel sad when Microsoft's tablets run the competition out of town.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Most of the OEMs haven't stepped up and some are even wavering in their support. If they're not willing to compete then I won't feel sad when Microsoft's tablets run the competition out of town.

I honestly think OEMs are the only reason why we have a shortage of Surface devices. I think MS is purposely keeping the Surface's market share down, because they don't want to be the #1 hardware manufacturer. They still want to leave that up to their partners.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait for the surface pro release to the UK only tablet I'm willing to buy. :excited:

I hope it will be around ?500 however I can see it being ?799 :unhappysweat:

I have done a little scenario below enjoy :smile:

Me: I'm going to buy a tablet with Windows 8 pro :excited:

Mum: I don't know what your on about, how much? :confused:

Me: Nevermind, I'll wait a while or look on ebay :cry:

Mum: How much is it then?

Me: (what I'm expecting the price) ?799 :angel:

Mum: ....................:shocked:......................... no is there anything cheaper?

Me: Nope :wink:

nottechsmart

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I honestly think OEMs are the only reason why we have a shortage of Surface devices. I think MS is purposely keeping the Surface's market share down, because they don't want to be the #1 hardware manufacturer. They still want to leave that up to their partners.

They may not have a choice but to be. The OEM's aren't doing themselves any favors IMO.

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I am eagerly awaiting for the Surface RT to come to my country, Singapore.
I am using a Lumia 900 now but hesitate to upgrade to a 920 because of the synchronization limitation or lack of it with my current XP laptop.
So hoping Surface RT will be available sooner here then I can proceed to upgrade my mobile option.
With Surface RT & 920 working in sync, I am golden :D

rocketstu

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Can't wait for the surface pro release to the UK only tablet I'm willing to buy. :excited:

I hope it will be around ?500 however I can see it being ?799 :unhappysweat:

I have done a little scenario below enjoy :smile:

Me: I'm going to buy a tablet with Windows 8 pro :excited:

Mum: I don't know what your on about, how much? :confused:

Me: Nevermind, I'll wait a while or look on ebay :cry:

Mum: How much is it then?

Me: (what I'm expecting the price) ?799 :angel:

Mum: ....................:shocked:......................... no is there anything cheaper?

Me: Nope :wink:

I think you will be very luck at that price! I'm expecting more like ?899 plus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05