Nokia Lumia 8" Tablet Chances

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
After seeing the Lumia 2520, I cannot be the only impressed (albeit not surprised) by Nokia's work. However I still want a full ultra book and more likely a surface pro 2 as my daily computing device, but a 7-8 inch device with the Lumia design language with windows RT sounds magnificent. Anyone else interested in such a device? and what are the chances we see Nokia make this before their Microsoft merge? What other cool 7-8" tablets are people using to offset their main driver?

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
The HP Slate 7 is the perfect size device for a mini-tablet. It unfortunately runs Android and has a crappy 7" screen but the dimensions and feel of the device are outstanding. It's also very affordable at $139.00. Throw Win RT and replace with a decent screen they could potentially generate a lot of sales with it. Of course I would rather see Nokia, or whatever form they take to release such a device.

rmeigs

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Would love a Nexus 7 running Win RT. That would be prefect in my world. As it is, I've ordered the Dell Venue Pro 8 -- only wish it ran RT instead of Pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire