Asus T100

IgorVysoky

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I reinstalled windows on my laptop, and it seems as it wasn't installed/updated properly. It updated, installed the updates, but I still see SkyDrive instead of OneDrive and the bar at the top of the metro apps while using mouse/touchpad is not there. While it was there before reinstalling. Any ideas?

pesti87

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Can you go to Computer properties and see which version of windows is installed? And also, check for updates once again, both in windows update, and Store for Win 8.1.

Marc Cupido 44

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I bought me a asus transformer book T100 yesterday. How do I check for updates? I've read that you need to do a lot of update's when you start, but I didn't get any updates

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought me a asus transformer book T100 yesterday. How do I check for updates? I've read that you need to do a lot of update's when you start, but I didn't get any updates

Control Panel > Windows Update
orrrr
PC Settings > Update and Recovery > Windows Update

IgorVysoky

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Can you go to Computer properties and see which version of windows is installed? And also, check for updates once again, both in windows update, and Store for Win 8.1.

So updates came today and everything is working as before. Thanks for helping, though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism