How to transfer files from WP to HP 7 Stream?

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I got last week a HP 7 Stream and can't figure it out how to transfer files between a Lumia 1520 and the HP tablet. They both have Bluetooth but the tablet does not support file transfer. Any ideas?

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Ideas
  • microSD/adapter
  • usb/microUSB connection
I got the videos and music exactly into the MicroSD of the 1520 but its a 64gb and the HP Windows tablet only support up to 32GB. Tried to connect the tablet into my PC but does not recognize it, in fact my PC does not even see it. I think they may need another type of connection, but don't which one. I am new in the Windows Tablet world.

emiel1976

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Just use OneDrive. You can than pull the stuf you want to your tablet and still reach the rest as you have an internet connection.
Also it is a save backup and you can also reach the files with your PC. I use my OneDrive a lot and it works great. As I work offline, I just download the files I need and sync it as I have internet again. After that all my systems have the latest updates.

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
You can use higher capacity sd cards, also you can get a USB-OTG adapter for the HP Stream 7 which will allow you to hook the phone up directly to the tablet to transfer files directly. By the way, I'm typing this from the Stream 7.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb