are you getting a MS surface or any other W8 tablet or laptop?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't sure if Microsoft shipped store items overseas.

Yeah. They can do that. But buying stuff overseas is not safe. Nz government is very strict with stuff. Especially getting stuff do e quickly. You know the Christchurch earthquake and everything. We have to fix everything up first

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. They can do that. But buying stuff overseas is not safe. Nz government is very strict with stuff. Especially getting stuff do e quickly. You know the Christchurch earthquake and everything. We have to fix everything up first

I imagine it would be very expensive to order something overseas anyway.

I've ordered things from eBay sellers in UK, but that was just books, so not much possibility of damage in transit. It was cool seeing the Royal Mail stamps on the parcels.

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
YES, I'll be getting the Surface, hopefully a Pro, but RT will be fine as well. I'm still waiting to see what Nokia comes up with, but some W8 tablet for sure :)

Then the kids/wife can have the iPad :D

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

dlusted

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My mind is set on the Surface Pro; unless between now and when the Pro is released in the UK Nokia bring something X86 just as good.....

lippidp

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I will be upgrading my parents desktop from Vista to Win 7. I always stay a version behind for them in hopes that most of the bugs have been killed. For me, I will not be getting anything new until something breaks, which I don't expect to happen any time soon.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting to gut and upgrade my PC for Windows 8. So that is the plan. Then, OF COURSE I will have to buy a new WP 8 of some sort (Nokia or Samsung) to allow for full use of the ecosystem. Than, OF COURSE sometime I will have to get a WP 8 laptop or Tablet, depending on prices and power and such for when traveling so there is a PC experience always at the fingertips.....

I am such a geek.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)