If Windows 8 Tablets run anything like this, I'll definitely be buying one.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm definitely all about the Surface. But I don't care about how it fares against the ipad or any other tablet. It will stand just fine on its own.

**Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express**

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely all about the Surface. But I don't care about how it fares against the ipad or any other tablet. It will stand just fine on its own.

**Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express**

I have no desire whatsoever to buy an iPad either, but that was the most in depth demonstration I'd seen of a tablet running Windows 8. I really do think that it's going to be an awesome OS, both on tablets and on PCs.

justreason

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Surface.. But oh my windows 8 looks like fun.. Very fluid.. Very simple needed apps and I'm good..

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
My only complaint about the video is the swearing, and not because it offends me, but I have more, umm, sensitive family members who would stop watching.

That said, it was definitely a compelling demonstration of Windows 8, and I really like that about it. I'm looking forward to picking up a Surface RT at launch.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
That video has me wanting a Pro more and more. I would like it if Asus would change and make a Full HD Transformer Book version. I would definitely preorder one.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3