Availability of pro tablets?

RTS2

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been hunting for a pro tablet but am having a hard time finding any available, most seem to be coming sometime mid November. The only one that looks like may be available is the Samsung Series 5 Slate Tablet from Staples but looks as though they are out.

So, my question is are there any win 8 pro tablets currently available for purchase in store or available to ship? I'd preferr one with a digitizer pen but am open. (I had been looking at the lenova thinkpad tablet 2 but don't really want to wait 3 weeks for it.) and yes, I tea
I've I can wait and it isn't too long I just don't want to...

Last edited:

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been hunting for a pro tablet but am having a hard time finding any available, most seem to be coming sometime mid November. The only one that looks like may be available is the Samsung Series 5 Slate Tablet from Staples but looks as though they are out.

So, my question is are there any win 8 pro tablets currently available for purchase in store or available to ship? I'd preferr one with a digitizer pen but am open. (I had been looking at the lenova thinkpad tablet 2 but don't really want to wait 3 weeks for it.) and yes, I tea
I've I can wait and it isn't too long I just don't want to...

Like you said, I think the Samsung Series 5 Slate is available at Staples, but you have to look in-store. Is it OOS at your local stores?

And unfortunately, it seems that most of the pro tablets won't be available until November or later for some reason. One that I do see available though is the Sony VAIO Duo 11, but it's quite pricey because it's Sony and it runs a Core i7 low voltage processor, and it uses a N-Trig digitizer instead of Wacom if that matters to you.

I'm not quite sure what the delay is, especially since a month or two back some of the news outlets were saying certain devices would be released when Windows 8 is launched on the 26th, but now released dates have been moved back to just "sometime in November."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro