26th been and gone, tablets in the UK?

slicc

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
So the 26th has been and gone, to much fanfare from Microsoft et al... I have my money ready and I really want to buy a Clover Trail based W8 tablet in the UK.

I cannot seem to find a single Atom W8 tablet for sale in the UK! Is this the most anticlimactic release day ever? I can't help think that Microsoft must be very disappointed with this.

Has anyone managed to find a tablet? Lenovo thinkPad2 or the Samsung ATIV S SmartPC maybe?

Slicc

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
So the 26th has been and gone, to much fanfare from Microsoft et al... I have my money ready and I really want to buy a Clover Trail based W8 tablet in the UK.

I cannot seem to find a single Atom W8 tablet for sale in the UK! Is this the most anticlimactic release day ever? I can't help think that Microsoft must be very disappointed with this.

Has anyone managed to find a tablet? Lenovo thinkPad2 or the Samsung ATIV S SmartPC maybe?

Slicc
I think it is due to the fact, that 26th was just the end of the week and retails didn't have time to get everything ready. Situation is the same here in Czech republic, although here it will propably be worse, we are always late to innovation :-D .

gudnuf4u

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

Slicc

Tablets and Convertibles - Microsoft Store Online

Its at the Microsoft store....might take a few weeks before retail stores stock them

I live near a few MS Stores and they carry a few of the new tablets

slicc

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure we have any actual Microsoft stores in the UK. Guess I will just have to wait, just hope I don't lose interest first.

Slicc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss