Looks like we won't get a Nook Windows Tablet

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Nooks suck. A lot. I owned one for 1 month before getting my iPad, it was a color, apparently your not supposed to read it in the sun because it messes up the display. I had it replaced 2 times before returning it.

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Nooks suck. A lot. I owned one for 1 month before getting my iPad, it was a color, apparently your not supposed to read it in the sun because it messes up the display. I had it replaced 2 times before returning it.

Yeah, that is under powered most definitely. Though the iPad is not that much better than any other tablet in the sun, though I only had an iPad 2 for work.

I own a Simple Touch, best ereader I've ever owned. I have two Nook Tablets in the family and they are great. Some minor WiFi issues on one but it got sorted out with a software fix.

Anyway, their devices were getting better and as much as I love Amazon I do want a competitor in that space.

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that is under powered most definitely. Though the iPad is not that much better than any other tablet in the sun, though I only had an iPad 2 for work.

I own a Simple Touch, best ereader I've ever owned. I have two Nook Tablets in the family and they are great. Some minor WiFi issues on one but it got sorted out with a software fix.

Anyway, their devices were getting better and as much as I love Amazon I do want a competitor in that space.

I prefer my Kindle DX and Kindle 2 more

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills