Just bought a Dell XPS 10!

rkeenan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I normally do not like Dell products, but this is pretty nice. I was going to get a Microsoft Surface but I picked this up for a stellar price. I can't wait to read through the forums to see what apps are available for this. I own a Samsung Note 2 and not ready to leave Android on the phone side yet...but no one has a better tablet OS than Microsoft. I look forward to speaking with you all.

luiislp

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I hope you liked it. I have a surface Rt and I love it. Windows 8 is feels kinda hard to use at first but when you get the handle you'll fell in love it it :p

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Great choice. I had surface rt up until last week when I was stolen. I am looking for a new rt tablet as my ultrabook is more than powerful and portable for more work.

I was looking at the xps10 tablet earlier today. I really like windows rt for a tablet. It is more productive than IOS and Android (in a lot of instances). Yet, it is not as power hungry or evolved as windows 8 pro. Granted I have a lot of computers, I just believe in having the right tool for the job.

Good luck! BTW, what desk did you get? I have to replace my tablet soon and don't want to pay a ton as I hate that the other was stolen!!!

rkeenan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought it off a rich kid off of Craiglist for $220. He only had it for a few days. He was given it for his birthday and already has 2 iPads and a laptop. He had it listed for $275 but said he would sell for $220 if he had the money today, so I picked up like an hour ago. I love it. Great build quality. This is how tablets should be made. I have a cheap Windows 8 laptop, so I have already went through all the pain of learning the gestures. I owned an iPad 3 and ditched it because I thought there wasn't much functionality to it. I have Office 2013, so this will work perfect for syncing. Android tablets have just never done anything for me. They are nice looking but I do not find it to be what I am looking for. I was salivating for a Surface RT but I couldn't pass up this deal. The Surface Pro is really nice but I can't bring myself to pay $900. I will wait until the Gen 2 Pro comes out or when Nokia comes out with their Surface Pro effort. This will be perfect for reading Powerpoints for my online classes and everything else. It even synced my favorite lock screen from laptop. I am considering using Outlook instead of Gmail now since they do not have a good Gmail app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3