Is there even a single Windows 8.x tablet w/ T-Mobile-compatible mobile broadband?

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Looks like none of the existing or announced (CES 2014) tablets support T-Mobile mobile broadband. Modems are locked to AT&T, etc.

Am I wrong? I'd like to get a Dell Venue 8 Pro, Toshiba Encore, Lenovo Thinkpad 8, ... with T-Mo mobile broadband. Will it be possible?

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Is using the Internet Sharing on your phone not an option? I would like to have a tablet with data built in, but it is too expensive for me. I have unlimited Internet Sharing through my phone for $30/month.

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Is using the Internet Sharing on your phone not an option? I would like to have a tablet with data built in, but it is too expensive for me. I have unlimited Internet Sharing through my phone for $30/month.

The OP might want to conserve the battery on their phone by not tethering? That's the only reason I can think of.

But I agree cellular tablets have too much of a premium that I'm not willing to pay. I'll just have to stick with tethering from my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss