- 02-05-2014, 02:02 PM #1
How do you scan a QR code with a Win8 tablet?My son has a Dell Venue 8 Pro, but I couldn't figure it out..On my Lumia, you hit the search magnifying glass, then hit the eyeball, point it to the QR code, and the link opens right up with no problems..
- 02-05-2014, 03:13 PM #2
Windows 8/8.1 has a apk called QR code scanner 8 ,very similar to the one you used on your smartphone. Just have him download it to his Dell and use the camera on it to scan just like you did with your phone. Its almost the same thing. He will be downloading in a minute.
- By benjaminleguina in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2015, 07:13 PM
- By Matts4313 in forum Nokia Lumia 1520Replies: 9Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:53 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:59 PM
- By aer127 in forum Groove MusicReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:30 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 03:34 PM