Want to buy a tablet

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I would like to buy Windows 8 tablet (I don't care about the brand). The thing is that I must buy it from some EU shop (from Italy, UK, France,..) because I am from Croatia and I don't want to pay extra taxes to import that tablet in my country.

It would be ideal to buy 8" tablet under 150 euros. Tablet could also be refurbished. (don't mention eBay)

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

RajeevT

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Instead of people wasting their time recommending what's not even available there or in your budget, maybe you can do some research and provide a list of what qualifies according to your various criteria? Then I'm sure people will provide recommendations on which in their opinion would be the best among those.

RajeevT

May 3, 2014
Visit site
What? You think that I didn't try to find it on my own?
Why would I need a recommendation if I didn't ask for that?

I was thinking along the lines of checking out the sites of online retailers like Amazon Italy/UK/France and others and compiling a list of whatever fits within your budget. How hard would that be? Recommendations would obviously involve telling you which among those is the best and which ones to avoid. Anyway, I'll leave it to EU residents to help you out.

myst02

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I found Point of View for affordable price. I will buy it tommorow in Slovenia.

Hi,

Aliexpress currently has the Voyo WinPad A1 Mini (8", 1280x800, Intel Quad Core, Windows 8.1) for only 70€ with 4€ shipping and no taxes! (I'm in austria) Just ordered it :) Link: 8" VOYO Winpad A1 MINI Intel Z3735D Quad Core windows 8.1 IPS 2GB+32GB Dual Camera HDMI Russian windows tablet pc-in Tablet PCs from Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Best regards,
myst02

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Aliexpress currently has the Voyo WinPad A1 Mini (8", 1280x800, Intel Quad Core, Windows 8.1) for only 70€ with 4€ shipping and no taxes! (I'm in austria) Just ordered it :) Link: 8" VOYO Winpad A1 MINI Intel Z3735D Quad Core windows 8.1 IPS 2GB+32GB Dual Camera HDMI Russian windows tablet pc-in Tablet PCs from Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

The problem is that this tablet is shipping from China. Since China is not in EU, I would have to pay 10% on it's price + 25% VAT price. I bought Point of View in Slovenia and I am satisfied with it, since it is for testing apps that I would make, IE and youtube.

But thank you for your effort.
Best regards,
myst02

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb