What's The Best Tablet To Get With Windows 10 In Mind?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Looking to get a tablet or even a tab with a detachable keyboard soon anywhere in the 8-10in range sometime within the next month or so. Waiting to see the launch of win 10 and how the tablet mode is finalized. I would prefer it to be able to run the full desktop as well. What are the best options?

Tareq27

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I would recommend the surface 3 easily. I think it's the best what u can get for what u r looking for. Top build quality + beautify screen + pen support + directly from Microsoft... I myself am saving for one now actually and I don't think that I can find something better ( in that price range ), only if surface rt will get a guaranteed update I would've bought the Lumia 2520 in a heart beat but for now the surface 3 is the beat choice I think.

somyasharma

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
According to my choice, Dell XPS 13 is one of the best Ultrobook. It provides a speedy and pleasant user experience that will last up to 15 hours. It delivers 5. millions gorgeous pixels. It's expensive, and its 11 hour battery life isn't as good as the standard model, but you won't be disappointed.

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
According to my choice, Dell XPS 13 is one of the best Ultrobook. It provides a speedy and pleasant user experience that will last up to 15 hours. It delivers 5. millions gorgeous pixels. It's expensive, and its 11 hour battery life isn't as good as the standard model, but you won't be disappointed.
That's not a tablet.

to the OP: What do you plan on using it for? What are your priorities? There are some terrific 2-in-1 hybrids out there in a wide range of prices. If you need an active stylus, then your choices are greatly limited. You certainly couldn't go wrong with the Surface 3. I bought an Acer Aspire Switch 11 for $449 (included the keyboard dock) that has all of the capabilities of the Surface Pro 3. I'm pleased with that device.

There's a new crop of hybrids that will be released soon (to coincide with the launch of Windows 10). It would be a good idea to keep an eye out for bargains on the older devices that may go on sale/clearance.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
That's not a tablet.

to the OP: What do you plan on using it for? What are your priorities? There are some terrific 2-in-1 hybrids out there in a wide range of prices. If you need an active stylus, then your choices are greatly limited. You certainly couldn't go wrong with the Surface 3. I bought an Acer Aspire Switch 11 for $449 (included the keyboard dock) that has all of the capabilities of the Surface Pro 3. I'm pleased with that device.

There's a new crop of hybrids that will be released soon (to coincide with the launch of Windows 10). It would be a good idea to keep an eye out for bargains on the older devices that may go on sale/clearance.

Thanks. I'm not. Looking for anything too fancy just going to browse the web, downloading music movies, and a little bit of using microsoft office. Looking around the 250-400 range or a cheaper convertible tablet. Not doing any major gaming on it altho I may try the Xbox game streaming but nothin heavy as far as gaming. I wa interested in the ausus t100, or something like the hp envy but was waiting to see if something better comes with the launch of 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos