Apple SVP says Surface pro won't sell like IPad or MAC!!

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
"Learn from history or you're doomed to repeat it"... Isn't that what a Tech company said for another product a few years back?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
eh, I remember when Ballmer laughed at the iPhone

and when Colligan said: "We've learned and struggled for a few years here figuring out how to make a decent phone. PC guys are not going to just figure this out. They're not going to just walk in."

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like apple are trying to stop their legions from going to the surface line if you ask me. And the Ipad pro is not selling like the surface line is. They got it all wrong with the ipad pro. People don't want an ipad with a larger screen, stylus and keyboard. People that like apple want a MacBook pro with touch, stylus and a removable screen. DUMMIES! Apple has been floundering since Tim Crook took over. They have been dictating what their legion wants, but I think its starting to backfire now.

Davis P B

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
They have launched apple watch in India. Available for pre-order for Rs.36,999.00. That is nearly $568. This, when it retails in the US for $349. How arrogant can you get. And still people buy them!!!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
They have launched apple watch in India. Available for pre-order for Rs.36,999.00. That is nearly $568. This, when it retails in the US for $349. How arrogant can you get. And still people buy them!!!

Well, they aren't the only one with not-exactly-the-same prices across markets I believe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria