Tiny Chrome UI on an 8" tablet?

rainking430

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Trying to get Chrome working on an 8" tablet, but the UI seems tiny. Anyone know how to make it bigger, on par with say Edge or even Firefox?

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Chrome is not optimized for any touch devices that run Windows. Google makes it suck like it sucks so you will get an Android tablet. I suppose you could try increasing the text size or something... might wanna Bing or Google that

rainking430

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tips, but until Edge gets extensions I need Chrome. I've seen many on here recommend Chrome as a stop gap on the Surface products so figured someone might have got it working comfortably on an 8".

Elitewolf

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the tips, but until Edge gets extensions I need Chrome. I've seen many on here recommend Chrome as a stop gap on the Surface products so figured someone might have got it working comfortably on an 8".

Yea I tried everything to make certain parts of chrome easier to use on a windows tablet I used to own. There's nothing you can do about the top bar and main menu. What helped me was installing software that would give you a little virtual mouse to better navigate the small icons in chrome with touch. I forgot the name of the software but you should be able to find it easily through a search engine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss