HP Stream 11 Vs More Expensive Laptop

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to replace my current Windows 10 Laptop a Toshiba Satellite C660-15R that I've had since 2010 that's a heavy and bulky 15 Inch Desktop replacement that's becoming a bit slow due to it's age. I mainly use it for Microsoft Office and the occasional light gaming via Steam as YouTube e.t.c. has issues with buffering or Audio playing to a frozen Video image so I tend to use my HP Stream 7 Tablet that runs Windows 10 really well, Google Nexus 7 (2012), or my Acer C720 Chromebook for anything like YouTube or Netflix.

I was looking at the HP Stream 11 refresh that comes with Windows 10 as the specs are about the same as my HP Stream 7 & Acer C720 Chromebook, so should be able to do everything that I use my old Windows Laptop for & my Chromebook & from what I've seen on YouTube it seems like a decent option for the price.

I now tend to do all of my gaming on my Xbox 360, so was really wondering if the HP Stream 11 is a viable option to a regular more expensive Laptop for what I want it for or if I'm better off saving a bit more money & upping my budget?

Roland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte