Asus t100Ha vs Surface 3

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I currently have the Asus t100Ha tablet is pretty good except for one big issue I haven't been able to solve for a couple weeks now which maybe a windows 10 bug but the camera in facebook video calls and google video calls is flipped upside down. This doesn't happen in windows camera tho. From reading on forums seems like Asus installed their cameras upside down and I haven't been able to find a fix for it even after driver updates/reinstalls etc.

I've run into minimal slowdown with it. i have the 64gb model 4gb ram with the asus t100ha, but the support and lack of camera drivers on their website for it is making me consider switching to something else. i definitely prefered the keyboard on the asus over the surface thats what made me initially pick it over the surface 3 along with the 4gb of ram.

Not using it for anything major just web browsing, apps, music, nothing too heavy. Is it worth switching to the surface 3 64gb which i believe only comes with a 2gb ram configuration for the 64gb model? any known issues with the surface 3?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I currently have the Asus t100Ha tablet is pretty good except for one big issue I haven't been able to solve for a couple weeks now which maybe a windows 10 bug but the camera in facebook video calls and google video calls is flipped upside down. This doesn't happen in windows camera tho. From reading on forums seems like Asus installed their cameras upside down and I haven't been able to find a fix for it even after driver updates/reinstalls etc.

I've run into minimal slowdown with it. i have the 64gb model 4gb ram with the asus t100ha, but the support and lack of camera drivers on their website for it is making me consider switching to something else. i definitely prefered the keyboard on the asus over the surface thats what made me initially pick it over the surface 3 along with the 4gb of ram.

Not using it for anything major just web browsing, apps, music, nothing too heavy. Is it worth switching to the surface 3 64gb which i believe only comes with a 2gb ram configuration for the 64gb model? any known issues with the surface 3?

I have the 4GB 128GB surface 3, and the one major issue I have at times is that the wifi disappears from settings -it appears as if wifi is not there at all. I have to disable and enable the driver for it to work. It happens maybe 5% of the time
Everything else is great, including the keyboard. If you can, try for the 4GB model

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have the surface 3 updated to the latest version of Win 10 and I've never had an issue with the wifi

I'm one of the unlucky ones who got the wifi issue devices. I can't of course send it back since it came from US and I'm half way across the world :grincry:. My wifi disables when resuming from sleep - there was a way of rectifying that issue but it works maybe 90% of the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo