Surface Book with Performance Base

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Microsoft recently introduced the Surface Book with Performance Base. With it came some design changes as well, one of them being the keyboard. I'm not sure if others have noticed it, but now there's a small recess in which the keys sit. It kinda makes it look ugly, atleast in my opinion. This is the one reason I hate HP laptops, it's too prominent on their laptops. The old surface book didn't have it and it looked awesome.

Anyways, just wanted to check others views on it.

Thanks!

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Microsoft recently introduced the Surface Book with Performance Base. With it came some design changes as well, one of them being the keyboard. I'm not sure if others have noticed it, but now there's a small recess in which the keys sit. It kinda makes it look ugly, atleast in my opinion. This is the one reason I hate HP laptops, it's too prominent on their laptops. The old surface book didn't have it and it looked awesome.

Anyways, just wanted to check others views on it.

Thanks!

The recess seems very moderate in this side view. More prominent is the bulge making the keyboard more raised near the hinge. Well, at least they are starting to fill up The Gap. :)

performancebulge.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos