Dell Laptop

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It'll work but I would personally go for something else.

But don't think that means you shouldn't get this PC, I just value different things in a laptop than you might. We know your budget and you just gotta think about whether you want a laptop that's larger or smaller, what features etc. etc.

For example I value repairability, flexibility and portability over raw performance, looks, graphics capability and having a large screen. (Went for a business-class convertible ultrabook.)

My friend on the contrary chose a consumer notebook with a 17" display and a competent level of gaming chops. It's a lot larger and heavier but it can power through some games and editing tasks mine won't do so well in.

Joshua Muldoon

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
It'll work but I would personally go for something else.

But don't think that means you shouldn't get this PC, I just value different things in a laptop than you might. We know your budget and you just gotta think about whether you want a laptop that's larger or smaller, what features etc. etc.

For example I value repairability, flexibility and portability over raw performance, looks, graphics capability and having a large screen. (Went for a business-class convertible ultrabook.)

My friend on the contrary chose a consumer notebook with a 17" display and a competent level of gaming chops. It's a lot larger and heavier but it can power through some games and editing tasks mine won't do so well in.

Thank you for the reply,
I would like one with great performance, design, and mid-gaming capabilities. It's just that I don't want to spend more then $650 because I don't have that kind of money to spend. This one seems to offer all of those, with a 2 year warranty from Costco, and a free year of McAfee service (as much as I don't like the owner himself) as extra. If you have any other laptops or 2 in 1's that you would think would work, than I would love to see them, just in case they offer a better deal or better performance, etc. Thank You

Joshua Muldoon

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
I ordered The i5565-5850gry Dell on Thursday night, so it will be here sometime Tuesday Night. I will be posting a review(ish) post on here as well for people looking for something similar. Thank you for your help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12