Where is wordflow for tablets?

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
It's just incomprehensible really.

Windows 10 has a competitive set of attractive points of difference over other tablets, and one of the only growing market shares. And yeah its great we can type by scribing with a stylus and all, but why, oh god, why would they have wordflow on windows 10 mobile, a shrinking market, and not have it on tablets, a growing market?

Endless people have questioned this since windows 10 release.

And. Still. No. Decent. Virtual. Keyboard.

There are no words for this. They better fix it, or invent something better, before windows on arm comes out, or they are as thick as a post.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have asked that same question myself. I had a 7" Windows tablet a while back, and was just hoping they'd release it to the Windows keyboard.

Sent from mTalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have asked that same question myself. I had a 7" Windows tablet a while back, and was just hoping they'd release it to the Windows keyboard.

Sent from mTalk

Gee I haven't even thought about this for 2 years :)

Oh well back to forgetting about it.
I gave up on my 7" Windows tablet since I couldn't type on it. Typing on my 7" Android tablet isn't a problem. I'd use the Windows tablet if I were able to type on it.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I gotta say that I don't use my Windows tablets nearly as much as my Mediapad Android one. I'm beginning to realize more and more that I'm an app guy, I guess.

Sent from mTalk

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
It's just incomprehensible really.

Windows 10 has a competitive set of attractive points of difference over other tablets, and one of the only growing market shares. And yeah its great we can type by scribing with a stylus and all, but why, oh god, why would they have wordflow on windows 10 mobile, a shrinking market, and not have it on tablets, a growing market?

Endless people have questioned this since windows 10 release.

And. Still. No. Decent. Virtual. Keyboard.

There are no words for this. They better fix it, or invent something better, before windows on arm comes out, or they are as thick as a post.
I've wondered why its not on pc wince Windows 8

Sent from Idol 4s

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I've wondered why its not on pc wince Windows 8

Sent from Idol 4s

It's particularly weird when you consider windows strongest mobile device growth is in tablets - that its also a product where they show decent advantages over the competition, and they are making a huge play to extend that this year, having invested probably billions in windows on arm, and windows cloud.
If it doesn't happen soon, it'll be a real head stretcher...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo