Facebook New apps No Voice or Video Chat ???

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
After installing the new apps now by Facebook calling Microsoft Great again.. LOL the apps that they have produced are total crap. yes they do the basic stuff but my friend showed me yesterday that his messenger does video and chat.. what the heck why would they make and app and cripple it ? I don't understand that every app on windows is not the full thing. there is no reason for them not to include this stuff and no wonder why people move to other apps
Instagram is crippled. no periscope twitter is intergraded all this stuff but not for windows ..
what the heck, I would rather them not release and app and releasing a tease of what the app can do but we wont let you on windows ...

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
The Facebook app is still beta. Messenger is **** right now but there have been reports the video and calling options have appeared in app meaning it's most likely a server side thing to enable them or maybe they were waiting for the anniversary update to officially roll out to update their app who knows.

Personally I am waiting for the video calling on messenger and live streaming in the Facebook app.

Sent from mTalk

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, I dont know why its absent, but please its one of a zillion features.

On my time on both competing platforms, I have used the voice calling on Messenger once. I have also used video calling once but that was an accident.

I got my colors and nicknames so I'm happy. (not that I use WP at this time.)

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It constantly freezes for me and having the Facebook ported app plus Microsoft's app installed is not possible as the latter starts showing the prompt to uninstall the app. Uninstalling the ported FB app removes that prompt from Microsoft's app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett