I just uninstalled Xender frm my lumia coz its unstable n dsnt transfer files correctly so can anyone recommend me a wifi file sharing app where i dnt have to create a hotspot i mean android/ios user creates the grp then i join n receive n send files..Thnx in advance...
    03-15-2017 03:03 AM
    The one I use since 8.1 is FTP Server. It creates a FTP server, so your PC can connect to it true explorer like: ftp://192.168.1.1 and you're in. Speed relies solely on your router capability.

There is another one for wifi direct, if that is what you meant - ShareIt I believe is the name, but I haven't really tested that one. Should work between phones on the same wifi.

Regards
    03-15-2017 04:06 AM
    Shareit wants me to create a hotspot which i dnt want to thats y i chose xender but xender dsnt transfer files well n ui is the worse btw will check FTP server out ...Thnx...
    03-15-2017 04:10 AM
    Do people have data plans that charge for each letter they type? Those plans must be very expensive or I suppose the people, very poor.
    Communication should be the goal.
    Best Wishes
    saras112 likes this.
    03-15-2017 05:05 AM
    Well y wud a man with a wifi connection feel the need of using mobile data n wasting money i wud call that stupidity..
    03-15-2017 06:42 AM
    Well y wud a man with a wifi connection feel the need of using mobile data n wasting money i wud call that stupidity..
    How much money did you just save with that message? You only saved the cost of typing a hand full of characters. Or, is it that you aren't actually trying to communicate? Or don't know how?
    Best Wishes
    Last edited by Kevin Rush; 03-19-2017 at 09:45 PM.
    saras112 likes this.
    03-19-2017 03:59 PM
    I just uninstalled Xender frm my lumia coz its unstable n dsnt transfer files correctly so can anyone recommend me a wifi file sharing app where i dnt have to create a hotspot i mean android/ios user creates the grp then i join n receive n send files..Thnx in advance...
    I prefer using a USB for Data Sharing, personally. But there are so many WiFi apps these days you can use, like SHAREit or Zapya, and they even have add-on features. They're easier to share with since you don't need to carry USBs or OTGs. The only problem i face is the technology is so new that it makes me frustrated to wait for the devices to recognise each other. I downloaded it from here - https://www.shareitforwindows.com/ .SHAREit is the best way you'll ever share your files with friends. The app just needs you and your friend to be connected to the same internet network. You can even use the app to make your own hotspot to connect over, and it doesn't consume your internet data either (though i recommend you switch it off). And with just a few taps, you can transfer files in no time.
    Starboy21 likes this.
    03-24-2017 05:01 AM