Windows Phone Seen on this week's "Bull"

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

Does anyone watch Bull starting Michael Weatherly? Well on this week's episode I spotted a Windows Mobile! 950 maybe? I'm not sure, but it was Windows Mobile for sure. It's part of the opening scene with this strange guy either drowning himself or meditating in a bathtub.

Did anyone else see it?

dan bruce

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I saw that episode and several before that where bull was using a 950. Not just for phone calls, but to Skype as well. Is Microsoft a sponsor of the series?

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I saw that episode and several before that where bull was using a 950. Not just for phone calls, but to Skype as well. Is Microsoft a sponsor of the series?

MUST be sponsored, the phone was VERY prominently featured. You KNEW you were seeing a Windows Phone!

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
That's on CBS. You will also see phones and Surface tablets on NCIS.
It's called product placement. Companies pay for product placement in movies and TV.
When a laptop is being used and it's apple you will always see a shot of the logo on the back of the screen, same thing.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft is constantly having Lumias shown in TV and Movies. Why? Who knows. They don't have an advertising budget otherwise, so not sure why they budget for this.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
That's on CBS. You will also see phones and Surface tablets on NCIS.
It's called product placement. Companies pay for product placement in movies and TV.
When a laptop is being used and it's apple you will always see a shot of the logo on the back of the screen, same thing.

I know that! An interesting story about product placement was in the movie ET. They wanted to use M&M's but the Mars company refused because they thought ET would scare children. So Hershey was asked instead and ET put Reeses Pieces on the map!

TechJunkie81

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I happened to leave the TV on CBS after watching NCIS one Tuesday night and looked over and just happened to see Mr. Bull using a 950 and using Skype. MS must have a deal with CBS because I've seen WP/WM and Surface quite a bit on that channel. Also seen them on their other cable property The CW.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)