Lumia 1520 Bugs & Defects

PTMark

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
re: Lumia 1520 Bugs & Defects

Anyone know why when I send a text to a contact in my contact list it displays their name. When I receive it"s replied it comes back as a phone number, why?

wpsparks

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

even I got the same problem , also when I apply pressure behind the phone , near the camera my screen distorts , when keeping the phone on any hard surface say a table the distortion is annoying .. :(
anyone having the same problem ?

Sami Hussein

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site

I replaced my device with a new one .. hopefully everything will be just fine.
will send my status within the coming 24 hours

rodneyej

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site

1. After initial setup, the phone played no sound whatsoever. Launching Xbox Music caused a harsh crackle from the speaker. Fixed with a hard reset.
2. Touch screen issues as others have previously stated. Changed sensitivity and did a hard reset. Still an issue, but I am learning to adapt.
3. Screen brightness dims ever so slightly at random times...maybe a 10% decrease at most.

Other than those three things, I'm pretty happy with the phone.

Exactly❕ The screen dimming bug is annoying.. And, the 1520 gives the the term "Super sensitive touch" a whole new meaning...

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site

Anyone know how I can fix the vibration pressing the back button? It is annoying and stress the vibration sensor inside.

BU2B2

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone noticed the little rubber band between the screen and the polycarbonate body scuffing? I only noticed it on my phone because as my finger was sliding down I felt something there, but it was the rubber that had actually marked. Strange.

manojramchandar

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site

when i open some apps my Lumia 1520 got hanged. Tried three times but i faced the same pbm. My mobile freeze. Have to shutdown my mobile.
opened apps
file explorer
archiver
kirik sd file explorer
downloaded from windows market
even did factory reset also checked in service center still same problem.

Moring 11 a.m i unplugged the charger but 2.30 p.m battery low. I didn use my mobile. .mobile just connected to WiFi always. Four background task were running fb, appsocial,here maps and whatsapp.

upper half of my mobile both front and back it always heat. Couldn handle my mobile while calling even not able to hold.

really frustrating to use this mobile. Worst experience i ever had.

manojramchandar

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site

One clarification
Lumia 1520 battery capacity is 3400mah
but in battery pro + app it is showing like
battery capacity is 2000mah. My mobile is fully charged but it is showing 2000mah.
can anyone please help me.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site

How do you guys turn off the 1520? When I press the power button it will suppose to turn off the device, but what it does its rebooting... :-(... Any idea or its another bug?

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

If the phone is plugged into a charger, it will simply turn back on. Thus, shutting it down appears as a reboot.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
If the phone is plugged into a charger, it will simply turn back on. Thus, shutting it down appears as a reboot.

its not just appear rebooting, it actually reboot and back on the home screen. Its says "goodbye" when is going to shut down and then without touching anything the AT&T logo appear, the Nokia name and the Windows Phone 8 logo too... Then back to the home screen. I want to completely shut down the device.

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

its not just appear rebooting, it actually reboot and back on the home screen. Its says "goodbye" when is going to shut down and then without touching anything the AT&T logo appear, the Nokia name and the Windows Phone 8 logo too... Then back to the home screen. I want to completely shut down the device.

Just to be clear, the device CANNOT be shut down when it is plugged in. It will reboot back to home screen. Does it reboot when it is not plugged in?

wpsparks

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

when I apply pressure behind my phone , near the camera , I see LCD distortion ...
is it with all the lumia 1520 's ? :cry:
when I place my phone on a table i notice the LCD getting distorted every time

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site

Noticed that the phone can get stuck in driving mode with BT enabled and results in no audio from the unit. Even restarting doesn't solve the problem. I had to manually shut BT and driving mode off despite their being no active BT connection.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidCreased