Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Map Trial

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Since the Lumia 920 is amongst the last to receive the WP 8.1 update, its almost guaranteed that it will not be receiving WP 9 when it comes out :D

Romas Paleckis

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Just installed Italian FW for my Lumia 820 and now I got the Cyan :) It was very easy and quick process (of course you need to download IT FW which was 1.20GB if I remember right so if you have slow internet it will take some time).

do like this.... to change my region (Lithuania) to italia. to take cyan update.

mfcengland

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Apologies if this has been asked earlier, but can someone please answer the following questions. Do Microsoft roll out wp updates on a specific weekday or on every weekday. Is there a specific time of day for the rollouts or are they sent out any time during the day. Cheers.

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Apologies if this has been asked earlier, but can someone please answer the following questions. Do Microsoft roll out wp updates on a specific weekday or on every weekday. Is there a specific time of day for the rollouts or are they sent out any time during the day. Cheers.

There's nothing set in stone but generally its 1pm Eastern Time and on Tuesdays. But cyan has been released so awkwardly that its not possible to predict.

mfcengland

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
There's nothing set in stone but generally its 1pm Eastern Time and on Tuesdays. But cyan has been released so awkwardly that its not possible to predict.
Thanks for that. I'm in the uk with 925 on 3. They've finally approved cyan, so I'm waiting for something that all other 925 owners have had for about a month now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen