Lumia 640 Bugs & Defects

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
re: Lumia 640 Bugs & Defects

Screen Brightness automatic Adjust not working.

Network+ , Dual Smart Way(forwarding calls from 1-2 n viceversa) not working.

Proximity Sensor Not Working

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site

Find my phone setting not working. First time its not working, if we tap it again, user forcibly redirecting to start screen...

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site

Mine does flex at the top right corner.
Also yeah apparently no way yet to move maps to SD card D: D: D: This troubles me greatly.
Also mine doesn't have network static IP address options which also troubles me to a lesser extent.

I have tried changing the registry for both these settings without success. :(

USB port seems centered.

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site

Screen Brightness automatic Adjust not working.

Network+ , Dual Smart Way(forwarding calls from 1-2 n viceversa) not working.

Proximity Sensor Not Working

Except second one, remaining two working now.

vipme

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site

apparently no way yet to move maps to SD card D: D: D: This troubles me greatly.

You can chose to install the maps on the SD card. So delete the maps you downloaded to the internal memory, and reinstall them to the SD card. But in my opinion it is better to have the maps stored in the phone internal memory.

Storage Sense > SD Card > Maps > Manage > Download

Delta S4

May 7, 2015
Visit site

You can chose to install the maps on the SD card. So delete the maps you downloaded to the internal memory, and reinstall them to the SD card. But in my opinion it is better to have the maps stored in the phone internal memory.

Storage Sense > SD Card > Maps > Manage > Download

No you can't. Your entire post is just not true.

RK928

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site

Mine seems solid, orange cover, no problems. In fact, it's pretty difficult to get the cover off.

nysink

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site

So the people who have the flexing issue all have black or white matt shell?

No problems here so far, except for the flexing, but I'm getting a cyan shell wen It's available over here.

Ascello

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site

Mine flexes a little at every corner and makes a poping noise. At the shop they said it's fine. Is it normal? I know some of them flex just a tiny bit at one corner without the noise, as my previous one was like that, but I had to return it because of the dead pixel, and my current one flexes at every corner.

nysink

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site

No problems here so far after 3 (almost 4) days after only 1 charge. Nice. Only thing I'm noticing, might be nothing though, is compared to my L635 is that sometimes it doesn't react to touches when swiping through screens etc. I'm used to doing this quite fast with my L635. Maybe this is because of the big screen? Not sure. My L635 didn't have this. The L640 is usually faster in everything though.

Last edited:

vuljanic989

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

No problems with touch,cover (black one) or anything

Only problem is ringing volume,when i play ringtone or alarm tone or message tone in settings its very loud,but when receiving a call its not that loud,like its on 7/10...but its always maxed out...always affraid i wont hear alarm and be late for work:D
Vulja

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TornRaptor