11-30-2012, 08:09 PM #1
- 68 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Just purchased an album through Xbox Music. One of the songs had an error downloading. Now when o go to the album I have to purchase the individual song or the album again? Is that right? What's gone wrong here?
- 12-19-2012, 12:57 AM #5
The problem is that the album I purchased today on my Windows Phone and then downloaded later to my Windows 7 PC is WMA instead of DRM-free MP3s. What's up with that? I can see AT&T billed me for the album.
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2017, 10:41 AM
- By bellyer in forum ZuneReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2013, 01:11 AM
- By AiR DEGETA in forum Windows 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2012, 12:02 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 41Last Post: 10-21-2012, 08:18 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2012, 11:03 AM