- 12-26-2012, 07:23 PM #1
The feature that most needs to be added to Windows Phone OS is the ability to delete previously downloaded music from the phone itself. Doesn't make sense that you have to connect the phone to a computer to do this?!
- 01-03-2013, 06:27 PM #6
The only way I have been able to delete songs from my phone is to delete them from the Music app on my Windows 8 system, then they sync and it disappears from the phone. I have not, after three days of trying, found a way to delete from the phone and have it stay off and reflect on my other devices, or delete from the phone but stay on my other devices.
Very frustrating managment system they have.
- By alias3800 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 44Last Post: 11-14-2013, 07:51 AM
- By IanBauters in forum Developers CornerReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2012, 04:59 AM
- By illegaloperation in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 02-21-2012, 11:50 PM
- By mkr10001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 69Last Post: 12-30-2011, 08:56 PM
- By mdelacoma in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 27Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:11 AM