zune/xbox music wont play...

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the month of January paid for and had no issues until yesterday...I was unable to stream music. I use a htc trophy, and I was able to solve the problem by simply turning the phone off and on again. well today the problem came back even after restarting the phone. When I try and stream music I get the message "We're having trouble playing this right now. Try again in a little while." Zune/Xbox music will continue to skip through an album giving me the same message until it reaches the end. having wifi on or off doesn't seem to help, is there any advice for my situation?

Sergio The One

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I assume that you mean Zune Music Pass (Xbox Music Pass). I will let you know that I'm experiencing the exact same issue right now, which probably means it's a somewhat widespread issue.
It's a weird one too because it's only affecting streaming; meaning that you can still download songs from the Store with the Music Pass and listen to them just fine but not stream them. The same problem replicates in the Zune PC software but not on Xbox Music on Windows 8.

My guess is that it's just a server issue on their side and will fix itself (hopefully soon), but at least you can still download the songs and listen to them that way.

Unless someone knows something I don't?
Hopefully it gives you peace of mind the fact that is not just occurring to you and it's nothing you did.
Much Love!

textomatic

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I, too, had the same problem yesterday. I was also having problems using the dedicated Bing search button. And I also I tried to use the dedicated Music Tagging in Bing and that didn't work either. Bing did work from IE, though. I have not checked today to see if it's working.

bingMe

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm also having the same issues. I can download music from my L900 and the Zune desktop software but it will not let me stream. However streaming does work on the atrocious Xbox Music app in Windows 8 mode. It may be a regional thing, I'm in Chicago, unfortunately when things like this happen MS is hush about it. I hope WPCentral picks up on this or there is no telling how long we'll have to suffer.
Capture.PNG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo