- 01-31-2013, 04:09 AM #1
If you are like me and thousands of other frustrated XBox Music users then there are two links you need to know about:
The community is building a master list of issues with XBM:
You can also vote on uservoice to bring WP8 compatibility to the Zune client (currently the second highest suggestion):
Be sure to make your voice heard!
In the mean time, we can focus our minds by listing the top 3 things we miss from Zune and that we hate in XBM. Mine is:
1) the UI is brilliant
2) wireless syncing is a breeze
3) track management is intuitive
1) clunky and fiddly UI, with woeful control over how to organise MY music.
2) syncing **** with duplicate tracks and failed downloads from the cloud. (I DON'T WANT TO STREAM, OK?)
3) DRM **** with random Unable to play track or unable to confirm usage rights messages
- 02-05-2013, 01:07 PM #3
Looks like a minor sniff of acknowledgement of the XBM (and mail/people hub) mess from MS:
But unfortunately, absolutely nothing on when or how it will be rectified!? Will we be waiting for W9/WP9 perhaps!?
- 02-25-2013, 05:34 PM #4
Just seen that they will be closing down the master list of XBM issues thread on the Answers Forum, so it can be split into multiple threads:
Why does this feel like starting all over AGAIN!? MS still don't seem to realise the severity of this issue.
03-18-2013, 02:37 PM #7
- 62 Posts
Just talked to xbm customer service on chat yesterday, they mentioned an update being pushed out to me via email as soon as they can. Not sure what kind of update, be it an updated status to my ongoing complaint, or a software update. I will let you guys know for sure as soon as I find out!
- 03-18-2013, 03:32 PM #9
- By Laura Knotek in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 22Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:58 AM
- By anodynamic in forum ZuneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2012, 11:33 AM
- By iop777 in forum ZuneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:31 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2012, 06:23 PM
- By subarunut in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:58 PM