02-05-2013, 05:48 PM #1
- 242 Posts
I tried this xbox music thing and it has absolutely failed me.going back from xbox music to zune on my Windows 8 system.
Cant change album art
Cant edit file names
Cant rip cds
Cant sync to WP8
Cant create play list
Cant search by typing on the keyboard
cds that are listed properly (and found when browsing manually) don't appear under all albums for that artist.
this is just I cant seem to find any answers from MS. What is going on?
- 02-10-2013, 05:39 AM #3
It is shockingly bad. Microsoft really screwed the pooch on this one. They went from fully functional and flawless execution with Zune to flat out broken with Xbox music. It's as if nobody tested the damn thing before release.
- By Ruined in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 22Last Post: 03-08-2013, 02:52 PM
- By XBWillem in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2013, 11:12 PM
- By iloveamystery in forum Groove MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2013, 11:05 AM
- By fc000 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2013, 11:44 PM
- By G_The_One in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 02-28-2012, 06:31 PM