- 02-28-2013, 03:10 PM #1
The music I have on my main machine streams wonderfully to my Surface Pro but I don't have anything on my windows Phone.
I have a 920 with Portico and none of my music shows in the music + videos. I do have Xbox cloud enabled on it so I'm really curious as to why I have this error.
Any ideas/solutions as to how to get my cloud music to my phone?
None of the topics previously posted really address this problem so I figured I'd post this.
04-01-2013, 10:16 PM #3
- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have been working with MS on this, and they say the only way to get this to work is through Xbox music pass. That kind of defeats the purpose, since Xbox music pass means you have access to all music on Xbox, not just yours.
- By Jim Nakashima in forum Groove MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2012, 11:59 PM
- By Davidkoh in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 18Last Post: 12-01-2012, 05:34 PM
- By Eddie Stanbrough in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 03:41 AM
- By Will Dreiling in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2012, 02:39 PM
- By rafael913 in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2012, 06:49 AM