A few Xbox Music problems.

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Okay... I know how we all feel about Xbox Music presently but I thought I would see if anyone has experianced this issue that I'm having.

I was having various problems organising my music etc with the Xbox Music app on my Windows 8 PC & Surface. I decided to take a back up of my collection and download my whole collection from xbox music using my xbox music pass. Now I have a few of my own albums added in too and I realise this won't sync as I can't match it up with the cloud but that's fine and I don't mind that. All albums have nice pictures of their album art work which is great...

However, I have now encountered more problems...

The music I have downloaded with the pass will not play as it says I need to sign in first... I thought the whole point in downloading the music was so you can listen offline without a interenet connection?

The music that I have added in that is my own stutters and sometimes completely cuts out.

Any ideas? Apart from the app being a complete joke? lol.

Cheers.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well Ive not had any of those problems but I have had a couple of new ones happen since last night. I usually clear my phone of music every day and upload what i want to listen to that day to keep as much free space as possible have been doing it for months with no issues at all. Loaded the phone up last night and lost my play controls from the volume buttons, all i could do was alter volume no play/pause/skip option and i had a song playing. Had to go back into music to change song which was annoying.

I also found out that 60% of the songs i put on didnt play because of an error popping up that I am already at the maximum device limit for my xbox music pass and that to add this device i would need to delete other devices.

WTF!! Im on my device limit anyway with Home PC - Surface RT - Work Pc - Xbox - Phone. Everything has been working fine since November and suddenly theres an issue with over half my music. I have had no updates to xbox music that might cause a problem either so a bit lost now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss