Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 music management is frustrating

Scott Smith3

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I am so frustrated with this terrible experience from Microsoft. How the bananas can it be so hard.

My playlists do not sync all songs to my Windows Phone
Some songs play on my Windows Phone others don't
The app is soooooo bad I cannot see if the sync to my Windows Phone of the playlist is done or not.

If I transfer songs using explorer I cannot transfer the playlist

I cannot create a playlist from the Windows Phone - it tells me to connect my PC - which takes me back to my headline - Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 music managment is frustrating

I am paying each month for my Xbox Music Pass - - - if you do not fix this in one more month I am cancelling it. I have had enough.

Help!!!!

:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
had similar problems. especially afte rmanuall copying stuff onto the phone or deleting it via file explorer.
try deactivate syncing on phone and pc.wait one hour.in this hour you can delete your mobile device from xbox.com device list turn off phone for a minute or two. set xbox win8 cloud synging on again to sync with cloud. leave xbox music open and it should get a cloud sign after all tracks that have been moved and scynced with the account.
turn xbox music shop on. "buy" a song in store to make xbox recognize your device and turn on sync on your smartphone as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel