04-08-2013, 03:24 AM #1
- 1,023 Posts
Confused about Xbox Music on Windows Phone 8, since it seems ill be upgrading to one soon... do u have to pay to stream for the music store on windows phone 8 or is it like on windows 8 computer free to stream just with ads? On My windows 8 pc I can stream and add songs to my playlist from the store is that how it works on windows phone 8 or do u have to pay to stream on the phone?
and one more question the playlists that I make from streaming through the xbox music store do they transfer over to the windows phone 8?
04-12-2013, 07:42 PM #4
- 45 Posts
If you already have a ton of music of your own then Xbox music really a horrible service. It disorganized and doesn't know what to do with Xbox music files and your own files. But they did just recently release update that is much better at matching your library to Xbox music library.
On the other hand if you only use Xbox music as your main music library source (like myself) them I highly recommend it. For that purpose I think it works great. As long as your remember that your PC is your main Xbox music hub. Whatever changes you make there (playlist, new songs, etc) will sync through the cloud with your phone.....but not the other way around.
- By HeyCori in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2012, 09:32 PM
- By anodynamic in forum ZuneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2012, 12:33 PM
- By iop777 in forum ZuneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:31 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2012, 07:23 PM
- By willyvaca in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 06-08-2012, 01:29 AM