Xbox Music

Corvodin

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
What do you think of our little music player?
I find it a quite beautiful and nice working app, but there are a couple of really tiny things I think could be made better:
wp_ss_20130512_0001.jpg

For instance, I think that there should be a little slider bar for going back and forth in songs, something like the slider in the new youtube app or the one in metrotube.The artist name and the album name and art could be moved up, leaving space for it(yes, I do know that you can fast forward or back by holding the forward and back buttons).

And I think that landscape support would be a nice touch, especially in the album view.

Search, which I think doesn't need much explanation .

And is there any way we can inform Microsoft about little things like these, because the little thing matter too :D .

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Personally, I use Xbox music a lot and while it's not perfect, it's pretty nice, especially with a subscription and Windows 8. And it has been discussed that Xbox music is getting an upgrade in June and they know the issues. But, there have been many threads about it and hopefully, this thread (probably not needed), will help improve it. We just hope the right people read our suggestions.

Corvodin

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I presumed that there are a number of posts on this topic, but I personally couldn't find any, so this is how I dealt with it.And yes, it is absolutely not needed :D

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Why do you guys NEED, and CRAVE for that slider to fast-forward and rewind? It could be only who likes to enjoy my music from beginning to end without (the need of) interrupting it by "sliding" back or forth within a song. It's ridiculous, really... But, I guess we are different people with different needs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos