Re-download to phone if in collection

dnmartin98

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
There is always another question with Xbox music it seems, right? So if I have downloaded an album on my PC with Xbox music but not synced it to my phone, when I go to the store it shows up as "in collection, buy". I can't find a way to now download it onto my phone while away. I could just stream it but I'm about to get on a plane so that won't work. I can see how to download it track by track, but it has 28 tracks.....

Any one have any ideas as to how to re-download the album to my phone?

Cheers,

DavidM

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
If it's in your collection, go to the album and tap the 'select' button in the bottom menu bar. You then tap and put a check mark next to every song. Then tap 'download' and it should download them all.

A 'select all' button would be nice. It would be even nicer if you could tap and hold on an album to get the option to download the entire album.

I'm not sure how to download entire albums if not in your collection... Maybe you tap 'Play all' and then it adds to your collection, then you follow the above steps. Just a thought. This process shouldn't be so complicated, Xbox Music on WP definitely needs work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss